Administrative Assistant Posted on October 11, 2018
Central Coast Center for Independent Living (CCCIL)
Position Summary for Administrative Assistant
Hours: Full-time Regular 37.5 hours/week
Salary: $16.00 hour, $31,200 year
Location: Salinas, CA
Description: The Administrative Assistant performs clerical, secretarial and administrative work in answering telephones, greeting the public, providing customer assistance, data processing and recordkeeping. The position is the first contact to the organization and so we are looking for a dynamic bilingual (English/Spanish) individual who is experienced working in a social service organization and assisting individuals with disabilities of all ages, and disabilities. This position is a member of a team that includes case managers, accounting and administrative staff working together to meet the mission of the organization.
About Central Coast Center for Independent Living (CCCIL)
CCCIL was established in 1984 for the purposes of to improving the lives of individuals with disabilities of all ages and all disabilities living in the tri-county area (Monterey, Santa Cruz and San Benito) by providing independent living services and service coordination. Our agency works to engage the disability community in jointly addressing the barriers that keep them from integrating back into community or remaining in community as an active and engaged participant.
• A strong background or interest in working for a social justice/advocacy organization assisting individuals with disabilities.
• Strong “team player” skills and ability to work with other team members
• Strong interpersonal skills in both English and Spanish
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
• Experience in handling a multi-line phone system.
• Competency in MS Office and databases
• Hands-on experience with spreadsheets
• Aptitude for numbers
• Ability to perform filing and record-keeping tasks
• Data entry and work processing skills
• High School Degree or Associates degree or relevant certification is a plus
CCCIL is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We value and seek diversity in our workforce.
How to Apply
Contact Judy Cabrera, firstname.lastname@example.org to request an application and any further information needed.
Due to the number of inquiries we receive, only candidates who have met the required experience and qualifications for this position will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Thank you for your interest.
More Employment Opportunities in the CFILC Network:Program Director Sacramento, CA Posted November 17, 2018 Information & Advocacy Specialist Sacramento, CA Posted November 7, 2018 Return to Jobs page